Hand Woven Tapestry, Peruvian alpaca, cotton and mixed fibers
Size: 39 x 47 inches (100 x 120 cm)
Weaving Time: 4 – 5 Weeks
Shipping: Worldwide Shipping Included
All tapestries ordered directly to Maximo Laura’s Studio in Lima, Peru, are woven by request and the weaving time depends on the size and complexity of each piece. For the tapestry “Nazca” the weaving time is of 4 – 5 weeks.
Should you wish to purchase a Maximo Laura Tapestry, you can do so in 4 steps:
Step 1: Click on the “Send an Enquiry” button and complete the form provided
– Once the form in sent we will get in touch with you through an email in order to proceed with the following steps and confirm your order.
– The payment for all tapestry orders can be coordinated at the moment the order is placed or once the tapestry is completed and ready to ship.
Step 2: Weaving Process
– When your tapestry is half-way completed we will send you a group of photos that show the progress of your tapestry.
– Upon completion of the tapestry we will send you a final photograph of your tapestry to ensure customer satisfaction and proceed with the payment process.
Step 3: Payment Process
– The payment can be coordinate using Paypal or a bank-to-bank wire transfer.
Step 4: Shipping Process
– We will coordinate the shipping of your tapestry to the address provided using DHL International Shipping and send you a confirmation email containing the tracking number for your package.
It is important to note that all tapestries are hand-woven and all colors used for the weaving of the tapestry are combined by hand. Due to this special process, although the design and colors used to prepare the tapestry are the same, there can be slight changes that make each tapestry especially unique.
Should there be any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us through the “Send an Enquiry” button at the top of this page.